Home World News Marco Rubio Says U.S. Is Probing Deadly Cuban Shooting

Marco Rubio Says U.S. Is Probing Deadly Cuban Shooting

Cuban officials said border troops engaged in gunfire with a Florida-based speedboat on Wednesday, leaving four dead on the boat and six wounded. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said the U.S. is working to verify what happened and will respond accordingly.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Painting looted by Nazis discovered in home of Dutch SS commander’s family

The renowned painting belonged to the Nazi-looted Goudstikker collection and is believed...

Data reveals 42% drop in Canadian visits to U.S. last year

University of Toronto researchers say cellphone data shows a major drop not...

Iran says it’s ready to “teach a lesson” if U.S. launches new attacks

Iran warns any new U.S. attacks will bring a “bad result,” as...

French media tycoon Vincent Bolloré casts shadow over Cannes opening

As the 79th Cannes Film Festival opens on the Croisette, politics is...